GroupFinder
How Do You Prepare Your Hair For A Headband Wig
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lightbulb 
The Best Headband Wigs are the ones that do not need glue to keep it in place, which would be very helpful for those who suffer from hair loss. Human hair headband wigs do not need glue because the wig hair is actually sewed into the wig cap and headband that holds the hair together.Headbands also give them more volume and the look can be very sexy if worn the right way.

1.What is your head size?
Before you consider any Human Hair Headband Wigs, you must determine the correct size as not all styles are made in each of the 3 major sizes. Most adults wear an Average size, but if you are among the 5-10% who do not, you may have to look a little harder or consider a custom wig sized just for you.

2.What style best fits the shape of your face?
The length and style of your African American Headband Wigs is the most important factor to complement your face. Wig Help - Face Shape.

The next thing to consider is which style of wig suits the shape of your face. First, you need to determine the shape of your face. Once you have followed the few short steps to determine your face shape, you will be able to narrow your search to styles that will maximize your best features and minimize those which are less flattering.

3.What color is best for my skin tone?
As most styles offer a range of color choices, this is a good final step. As you zero in on styles you like, you can begin to review the colors available. If you're new to wearing wigs, consider staying close to your natural shade to ease the transition.

4.What’s best for me: synthetic or human hair?
The first thing to consider is how frequently you want to use the wig.

The second thing to consider is how you plan or need to style the wig. Human hair offers the ability to color, curl, or perm the wig, though more expensive.

I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com

Messages In This Thread
How Do You Prepare Your Hair For A Headband Wig - by mslynn - 12-16-2021, 12:06 AM