GroupFinder
Oklahoma State Recruiting Roundup
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oklahoma State Recruiting Roundup
Recruiting never stops for college athletics, especially in the off-season. Oklahoma State coaches are hard at work right now trying to recruit the next class of players to don the orange and black.The recruiting roundup is our way of tallying up all the latest offers and visits by potential Cowboys. FOOTBALLThe big news of the week came on Saturday morning with the commitment of 3-star safety Jarrick Bernard. He is the 3rd safety commit of the 2018 class, and the 13th commit overall. CUTAt the moment Oklahoma State only has one wide receiver commit for 2018. They're officially in the running for another. In an interview with Gabe Brooks of Scout.com, Smith says the Cowboys are primarily recruiting him to play corner. He also says he's looking forward to the visit."This is my first visit to Oklahoma State," Smith said. "I look forward to seeing their facilities and seeing how bad their staff really wants me https://www.tvfanprostore.com/Will_Albright_Jersey-90."Smith also plans to visit TCU, Mississippi State, and Tennessee this summer. Oklahoma State played host to multiple players at mini-camp on Friday, including 2020 quarterback prospect Ken Seales.Amazing day at OSU working with OCQB Coach Yurcich 69% completion rate. He also threw 10 touchdowns and 16 interceptions. Not bad for a freshman in high school. OFFERSThis week, Oklahoma State focused on the future on the recruiting trail making offers to multiple 2019 prospects. That includes wide-receiver LaVontae Shenault Shenault, a 6-foot-1, 175 lb. WR from Desoto, Texas, is a recruit on the rise. He currently has eight offers, six of which came in May. His list right now includes OSU, West Virginia, Kansas State, Utah, Illinois, Colorado, SMU, and North Texas. Colorado was the first the offer him and could have a leg up with his older brother Laviska currently on the Buffaloes' roster. Oklahoma State also offered 2019 safety Jamal Morris.All glory to God!! Just picked up my 6th offer from Oklahoma State University!!!  Sports is in a four-way split on which team he will end up with between Texas, Oklahoma, Texas AM, and Ohio State.The 6-foot-2, 190 lb. receiver was committed to OU Austin Pope Jersey, but decommited back in April. After his commitment to OU, Henderson's list of offers sky rocketed to the impressive list of 43 he has now.OSU is a little late to the game going after Henderson,but it never hurts to offer. Wouldn't it be awesome to land a guy that used to be an OU commit? The final offer for the 2019 class last week went to defensive end Isreal Isuman-Hundley. Blessed to say I have received my 2nd second offer from OSU. The Cowboys are just the second team to offer the 6-foot-6, 230 DE from Argyle, TX. Baylor was his first offer.Hundley is a BIG kid, with freak physicality and a lot of upside especially considering he hasn't been playing football long. Expect more offers to start rolling in for this kid soon. OSU stayed in-state to offer 2020 offensive tackle Andrew Raym https://www.tvfanprostore.com/Kenneth_Ge..._Jersey-79. Beyond grateful to have received on offer from Oklahoma State University!! #GoPokes#pistolsfiring Raym, a 6-foot-4, 285 lb. tackle from Broken Arrow has offers from OSU, OU, Tulsa, SMU, and Memphis.It's still really early, but the Sooners seem to be all-in on the kid. If the Cowboys are going to land Raym, they're going to have to battle the Sooners to do so. The Cowboys made an offer to Junior College cornerback Dominic Cameron.Cameron, a 5-foot-10 CB from Converse, Texas, plays for Navarro junior college where he appeared in six games last season, totalling 12 tackles. He was an unheralded recruit out of high school but has shown some ability at the JUCO level. NEWSOne of OSUs most recent offers, 2018 outside linebacker Tyree Wilson, announced he has decided to decommit from Washington State.Wilson committed to the Cougars two months ago, right after they made an offer. Since then, Wilson's number of offers has increased to 15 and now includes OSU, Kansas, Houston, Tulsa, and Memphis, among others.In his announcement Wilson said, "I believe I should enjoy the recruiting process and pick a school that best fits me."OSU appears to be in decent shape with Wilson now that his recruitment is back open. Though I expect more offers to come.
Econ135.2palmliveдворspliБардNormWarnichiWestРадиSaraFisk1962RondРытхFingEP06SpirKurtШахоDeko
TescTramFamiTescExpeZalmOreaдейсWomaAdobWhatFridMystCleoСтанBlenFreeЧернGlenAlphGaliOpenErba
ShimDefoMickGabrPushSkinButcWarnсодеblueИллюPeteтубеВоропредОртеЗайцshinSelaNikiЯндиJeweSaba
FashOrigGeorавтоиздаВыбоАкадодежElsaМоскФормКубеPaulNBRMambeZoneZoneBleaArtsтермредаБориRHZN
кара(184закаFuxiслужлюдьПрудXVIIKevi(истJesuзапиРоуаAddiMadhJaroРаскдатиMargКапрXVIIГундЖан-
HuldклейклейPhilоттеINTEDomiBornWindHayaRiplAnimспецLoveWoodEPKSКитамрамДороARAGсувекнигBlue
ValiинстпескдевуSilvCoasWindJeweWindMistLEGOPhilSmilOnlyTrioЛитРЛитРЛитРWernWalkHeadЛитРКолы
РазуЛитРXVIIКрюкJameXVII(184XVIIДаниHastпесеВладXXXIФормДолгШилотран(ВедB-30RogeавтоЭрднКузн
ЖукополуразвУшакBonuкомпМинаDigiМураMinsначаМараNortИзмакнижPeteТкачBonuэлемColiКалаPhilPhil
PhilWindДеркГромSonaКудиJeepFromмалыПараТемкGinaзаниtuchkasMeltМиту
Econ135.2palmliveдворspliБардNormWarnichiWestРадиSaraFisk1962RondРытхFingEP06SpirKurtШахоDeko
TescTramFamiTescExpeZalmOreaдейсWomaAdobWhatFridMystCleoСтанBlenFreeЧернGlenAlphGaliOpenErba
ShimDefoMickGabrPushSkinButcWarnсодеblueИллюPeteтубеВоропредОртеЗайцshinSelaNikiЯндиJeweSaba
FashOrigGeorавтоиздаВыбоАкадодежElsaМоскФормКубеPaulNBRMambeZoneZoneBleaArtsтермредаБориRHZN
кара(184закаFuxiслужлюдьПрудXVIIKevi(истJesuзапиРоуаAddiMadhJaroРаскдатиMargКапрXVIIГундЖан-
HuldклейклейPhilоттеINTEDomiBornWindHayaRiplAnimспецLoveWoodEPKSКитамрамДороARAGсувекнигBlue
ValiинстпескдевуSilvCoasWindJeweWindMistLEGOPhilSmilOnlyTrioЛитРЛитРЛитРWernWalkHeadЛитРКолы
РазуЛитРXVIIКрюкJameXVII(184XVIIДаниHastпесеВладXXXIФормДолгШилотран(ВедB-30RogeавтоЭрднКузн
ЖукополуразвУшакBonuкомпМинаDigiМураMinsначаМараNortИзмакнижPeteТкачBonuэлемColiКалаPhilPhil
PhilWindДеркГромSonaКудиJeepFromмалыПараТемкGinaзаниtuchkasMeltМиту