GroupFinder
Can You Wear A V Part Wig With No Leave Out
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can You Wear A V Part Wig With No Leave Out
As we all know V Part Wig is such a hit recently, it's perfect for people who get tired of lace wigs, or glue, etc. Anyway, the best part of v part wig is that it's much simpler in wearing and less damaging to your scalp and hair.

Very much like u part wigs, but V Part Wig Human Hair have a thinner part to allow you to wear the wigs with a small amount of leave out or no leave out at all.

The secret of wearing v part wigs with or without leave out is that the wigs constructions have a small part of lace attached along the middle part. The V Part Human Hair Wig is used to hide the hair tracks and give a natural look, in other words, it helps create a look that hair comes from your scalp. And the lace is already fixed on the wig cap, so there is no need to use glue to damage your hair or scalp.

Here is what the front looks like, I hope you can see that v, and It's supposed to be, You see how that is. It's not as bulky as parts from back in the day. It's supposed to be flatter right here. That's how that construction looks, and then we have these clip combs here that I'm going to use to anchor in my braids now.

You don't have to do baby hairs if you don't want to. But with V Part Curly Wig, It's kind of calls for that. Now I'm going to define the curls and let it air dry. this v part wig looks pretty long. This is 24 inches and I'm six feet tall. She's still wet. I'm gonna go section by section. 

I'm just gonna run that through the curls and you can scrunch them up if you want to with kinkier textures. I don't have to do that the curls, just clump up by themselves. But this is a looser texture, It's going to be a little bit harder. so I'm just going to go through the hair and put this product in there. I might have to use a diffuser to speed this curling process up.

V Part Wigs With Leave Out
Pros:
The best part of installing the mslynn v part wigs with some leave out is that you can get a more natural look if you blend your natural hair well with the wigs.

Cons:
You might need to apply heat on your natural hair to make your hair texture to be similar to the unit so that you can blend better with your unit.

I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com